ZEN Bracelets (8mm gemstone, Lava beads)
- Materials: Lava, Artificial stone beads, metal parts.
- Bead Size: 8mm
- Bracelets Size : 17cm / 6.7" Elastic String
- For: Men, Women, Boys, and Girls.
- Packing: Every bracelet with Meaning Card, Mix 3 different beads of bracelets, 6 pcs per bag.
Lava Rock gives us strength and courage, allowing us stability through times of change. It provides guidance and understanding in situations where we may need to re-evaluate the situation.
Turquoise is a gemstone that provides protection, grounding, strength, courage, love and luck. It is also a token of friendship. Perhaps it's strongest ability is for alleviating negativity.
- Malachite absorbs energy and draws emotions to the surface. It clears and activates all Chakras, and is especially helpful in the stimulation of the Heart and Throat Chakras.
Though circles are simple shapes, the Zen Circle conveys some of Zen Buddhism’s more evasive concepts: enlightenment, emptiness, and the beauty of imperfection. Part of the symbol’s appeal lies in its creation: the Zen Circle is executed in a single, effortless brushstroke, often in a moment when the mind is totally free from inhibition. In this way, it represents one of Zen’s most powerful lessons: don’t try so hard, just be.
Derived from Zen Buddhism, the Zen Circle is also known as Ensō, the Circle of Enlightenment, and the Infinity Circle. The Zen Circle is often drawn with a fluid elegance, inspiring a sense of peace and wholeness.