Gemstone Stud Earring
This soft glowing pink stone is found mainly on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. Rhodonite derives its name from the Greek word “rhodo” meaning “rose”. Its pinkish colour is often veined with black patterns and lines of manganese oxide, sometimes accompanied with visible traces of gold.
- Materials: Pink rhodonite Gemstone
- Style Or Setting : Ball stud post earrings for pierced ears
- Bead Size: Each earring measures about 8mm in diameter (or about 1/3").
- For: Men, Women, Boys, and Girls.
- Packing: Earring Stud Card
Condition : Brand New