OM Bracelets (8mm Wooden, 6mm Gemstone beads )
- Materials: Wooden, Gemstone beads, Metal parts.
- Bead Size: 8mm / 6mm
- Bracelets Size : 17cm / 6.7"Elastic String
- For: Men, Women, Boys, and Girls.
- Packing: Every bracelet with Meaning Card
Red Jasper is a stone of fire and passion! It will stoke your inner fire, helping you to find the strength, endurance, and courage that you’ll need in order to meet your goals
- A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy
Wood Jasper tells us that life is not just about thinking or analyzing things. It's about experiencing life right at the moment. It is about celebrating life and living the present
Om is regarded as the first sound that was emitted when all of the universe was created from nothing. A cosmic hum, it continues to resonate in all living beings to this very day. Thus, Om is both a primordial vibration and our connection to the divine.
Om is used as a mantra within Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. It bears striking aural similarities to the Amen used in Christianity, and the Amin used in Islam. Regardless of religious affiliation, many find its tone alluring, even hypnotic.
It is no wonder that Om is used so often for meditation and personal ritual. It is simple to recite, yet profoundly powerful. And of course, it is beautiful to look at.